With the Route Manager 360 Package, you can monitor the Planned vs Actual route that is being run. Your Drivers can check in and out of Orders and you can use the Operations section of Route Manager to see - at a glance - how individual Orders have been handled.
You can also see this in Route Manager’s Excel Export as well as have this data exported back to your own system with the Route Manager API.
Select one of the Orders either from the map or the Vehicle chart.
2. The first data you’ll see is of the Order itself.
- Whether it is a Delivery, Pickup, or Service
- The Time Window for the Order
- Service Time
- Required Skills
- Banned Skills
3. Click the Plan/ETA tab to see when Route Manager projected the Vehicle to arrive at the address in the optimized plan vs. when Route Manager believes the Vehicle will arrive based on the check-ins and check-outs of the Drivers at the Orders before the address. This will update automatically based on the Driver’s feedback and Route Manager will change the ETAs as necessary.
5. Click Execution to see when the Driver actually checked in, checked out, and if they passed along a status about the Order for you to review. From here you can also edit the Driver’s feedback. This is in case a Driver has forgotten to check in or has sent along the wrong status.