Please also see
- What is WorkWave GPS?
- Assign GPS Devices to your Vehicles
- Display GPS Tracking Information in WorkWave
2. Make sure to select today’s date
3. In the “Polylines” section click “Street Level” to bring up the planned route for your Vehicles
4. Then, in the GPS section, click “Show” for “Breadcrumbing”
5. This will show the Breadcrumbs from your Vehicle’s GPS devices as well as the routes that WorkWave Route Manager had originally planned.
The original routes will be solid lines along the road network (2) while the breadcrumbs will be directional arrows along the roads the Driver actually drove (1).