In this mode, your team cannot make changes to your plan or otherwise accidentally interfere with your routes, so feel free to give access to whoever needs it. Route Manager can support up to 50 View Only users at one time.
Enable View Only Access
1. Click on your name in the upper right corner of Route Manager.
2. Click "Account Settings".
3. In the "Account Settings" window go to the "View Only Access" section.
5. The username of the View Only login is your account username with "-view" at the end. Example: "mchrist-view"
6. Create a password for the View Only login. This will be the password that your whole team will use to login to the View Only mode.
7. Click "Save".
8. The page will reload and your View Only Access is created. Direct your team here for instructions on using their new View Only mode.