If you use Route Manager 360, Drivers can use the WorkWave Route Manager Mobile App to record written notes, voice notes, signatures and photos about the Orders they visit.
To take and save Voice Notes at different Orders, follow these steps:
1) Inside the Route Manager App, click on the Order you are visiting and click the arrow near the check in/check out buttons.
2) The Order Detail Screen will come up. Click the microphone to record a voice note.
3) In the Record window, where it says "Voice Note 1" you can change the name of your Voice Note.
4) When ready to record, click on "Record". You can leave up to a 30-second voice recording.
5) When finished, click the "Stop" button.
6) Click the "Save" button if satisfied, "Cancel" to erase and start over.
7) Click "Save", in the upper right corner to send through to Route Manager, or "Add" to add another Voice Note. (If choosing "Add" another Voice Note, repeat steps 3 through 7.)
8) Click the back button to go back to your route.