Edit your Vehicle/s:
To do this you want to be in Routes View:
To create an Exception that is only for the day/s you are working on:
1. Choose your day/s on the Calendar picker.
2. Then, in the Name column in Routes View, click on the name of the Vehicle you'd like to make the change for.
3. In the pop-up window, you can now make any changes that are needed: changing availability, changing Depots, changing Working Hours, etc. (These changes will only be effective for the date listed in the top of the pop-up window.)
4. When finished creating your edits, click "Ok", then "Apply Now".
Edit your Driver/s:
To edit your Drivers for the day/s:
1. Go to Routes View, and choose your day/s on the Calendar picker.
2. In the Driver column, choose the Driver you need to change for the day (1).
3. In the Driver Assignments pop-up window, you can now edit your Driver/s for your Vehicle/s by using the drop down to choose a different Driver (2).
4. Click "Ok", then click "Apply Now" to save changes.
- What is a Vehicle?
- Create your Vehicles
- How do I schedule for Weekends and Holiday? (Exceptions)
- Change Vehicle/Driver Assignments