- Your Driver must have a Virtual Tracking device assigned to them in WorkWave Route Manger to be able to utilize this feature.
- Your Driver must have a route assigned.
- Your Driver must be logged into the WorkWave Route Manager Mobile App on their smart device.
- In the Driver's smart device settings, they must have their GPS Location Services turned on.
- In the Driver's device settings, they may have to also give permission to the Mobile App to access the GPS Location.
- If the Driver has an Apple Device, they will also need to ensure that their Background App Refresh is turned on (the slider is green) in their device settings, and if needed, for the Mobile App itself. Note: If your Apple Device is in "Low Power Mode" it will automatically turn Background App Refresh OFF. You will be required to go into your Settings>Battery and turn Low Power Mode to Off.
If it has been verified that the Driver has their settings in place, and there is still an issue, please submit a Support Ticket, and be sure to include the following:
- The Driver's name in Route Manager.
- The make/model of the device the Driver is using.
- Include the operating system and last update version.
Once the Support Team has verified the issue, they may then ask for the Driver to send an Activity Log from within the Mobile App for further research and resolution.
Note: If the issue is related to a hard-wired or plug-in GPS device: ensure the device has been activated in WWGPS first, and that the device is assigned to a Vehicle in Route Manager. Then verify the lights for the device: if lights are off or blinking, please verify the device is receiving power; if the lights are "on" and you still have an issue, please reach out directly to our WWGPS Support Team at wwgpssupport