The steps to follow when sending an Activity Log is:
1) Make sure a dispatcher has submitted a Support Ticket to let our Support Team know what the issue is, and that an Activity Log is being sent.
2) Be sure to include needed information with the Support Ticket:
- The Driver's name.
- The Territory name.
- Is the device Android/Apple?
- What is the make/model of the device?
- What was the last device system/iOs update and version?
- What version of the Route Manager Mobile App is installed?
The pictures below show how to send an Activity Log:
1) Go to the Menu button within the Mobile App.
2) Choose "Info".
3. On the next screen, select the "Send Logs" button at the bottom of the page.
4.Before sending the Activity Log, Write a quick description of why you are sending the Log. Add in any information that you feel will be useful for us to know such as the time the issue occurred or the steps that were taken when it happened.
The Support Team will follow up with the dispatcher that entered the Support Ticket once the Engineering Team has been able to review the Activity Logs.