Although you may have multiple Orders at one location, you may have noticed that they are not Grouped together.
This is usually due to the fact that there is an additional field like Unit # or Building # that can affect the Latitude and Longitude provided by Google Maps when added.
To avoid things like this happening, you are able to copy the Latitude/Longitude from one address and paste it to another that you would like grouped together. The address will stay the same, but behind it, it will be placed in the same location so they become grouped together instead of two separate Orders.
Grouping Orders together:
Before Orders are grouped together, They will appear very close to each other as shown below.
1. Double-click one of the Orders to edit.
2. Select the drop-down menu next to 'Location' and choose 'Copy Lat Long to Clipboard"
3. If it was successfully copied, you will receive a message at the top of your screen confirming it's been copied to the clipboard.
4. Click 'OK' or close out of the edit screen.
5. Double-click the second Order to edit.
6. Paste the Lat/Long into the 'Location' bar and select the Option that comes up under Geocoding where it says 'OK'
After the current Location has been updated to the Lat Long, you can choose to edit the existing Lat Long to show the original address but keep the position the same.
7. Click 'Edit the Address without Changing the Position'
8. This will allow you to type in the full address or just the Unit #.This will be how your Driver sees the Address in the Mobile App or on the printed out sheet.
9. Click 'Ok' to save your changes.
10. The Orders should now be grouped together.