Prior to logging into the Mobile App, ensure all correct device Settings are in place:
Once device Settings are in place, log into the WorkWave Mobile App with the credentials provided, and access the Menu:
Once in the Menu, choose the item to be interacted with:
1. Map - allows a visual of the route on the map, which includes the Orders. Orders are interactive from this screen for more information, Proof of Delivery, navigation access, etc.
2. Info - where information about the app can be viewed; "Write a Review" and "Send Logs" (Activity Log) are available.
3. Help - links to articles for using the app.
4. Navigation apps - where a preferred 3rd party navigation app can be set; choice can be made to use the routing coordinates or rooftop coordinates (turn the slider into the "on" position to use rooftop coordinates). Note: the default navigation app will be the one that is pre-installed in the smart device.
5. Settings - Language can be chosen; GPS Track information can be viewed.
6. Pause - can pause the app, and move it to the background. The app will resume once it's reopened.
7. Log out - logs out of the app completely.