You can export the Proof of Delivery for your Orders to your desktop or you can view them as the route happens inside of WorkWave Route Manager itself. Here’s how.
1. Select an Order that your Driver has used the App to check in at (these Orders will be grey).
2. The Order information window will pop up on your map. Click the “Execution” tab.
3. Click “Event Details”.
4. The Execution Details window will open.
5. Here, you can view:
A: Time In, Time Out, and Status
E: The location of the check-in and check-out reports
6. On any image, picture or signature, you can hover your cursor over it to see some options.
- A: Geomarker: check the recorded location of the image
- B: Cloud: Download the image to your computer
- C: Trash Bin: Delete the image (this is permanent)
There may be a time when Execution details were not added in by the Driver through the Mobile App. You as the dispatcher still have the ability to add these throughout the day or even after the Driver has ended their shift.
As long as the day has not already been Archived, you can make these changes directly inside of Route Manager.
1. Select the Order that needs to be adjusted in Route Manager.
2. On the Information Window, Select 'Execution" and then 'Edit'.
3. Fill in the Execution details within the popup window and whether or not it was completed or needs to be Rescheduled.
4. Click 'OK' to save your changes.
The Stop will then turn grey as if your Driver checked in.